A purse made from plastic canvas.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- 2 plastic canvas pieces, 7x5 inches
- 2 plastic canvas pieces, 4x5 inches
- plastic canvas bottom, 4x7 inches
- thread and needle
- fabric same size as plastic canvas
- First, cut plastic canvas to the dimensions above (or any size you want).
- Then cut fabric to that size and sew it onto plastic canvas.
- Sew the pieces together to form a rectangular purse then sew lace or whatever inside for a liner.
- Sew on ribbon or whatever for handles, then tie ribbon on straps or crochet them.