Breakfast Gift Basket
- tea for one teapot
- Earl Grey tea bags (24)
- passion fruit tea bags (24)
- peppermint tea bags (24)
- tea bag wallet with 4 tea bags
- cappuccino mix in a bag
- clover honey
- Morello cherry fruit spread
- honey in 5# jars from a local beekeeper*
- *I poured some honey in a clean jar which was sterilized in my dishwasher. I put some Saran Wrap over the top, screwed the lid on tightly. Finally I taped the neck of the jar closed and sewed a jar topper out of scrap fabric.
- Some time ago I purchased a package of new chef's aprons which I always keep on hand for whenever I'm baking or cooking. So I added one in the gift basket.
- I purchased a new tea for one teapot from a website and attached the following label:
Warm your teapot:
While the water is heating, fill your teapot with hot tap water to preheat it. This prevents cracking that can occur when boiling water is placed in a room temperature teapot, and it helps the brewed tea maintain the proper temperature. Discard the water once the pot is warm.