- STYROFOAM* Brand Products:
- Ball, 3-1/2"
- Sheet, 1" thick scraps
- Twig, 10" x 1/2"
- Silk flowers: assorted roses, peonies, gyp, weigela and others to match teapot
- Pearl loops, 3mm, 12
- Pearls, 14mm
- Ribbon, #9, 3-1/4 yds, sheer pink
- floral wire, 6", cloth-covered
- Floral pics, 9", three
- Spray paint, gold
- Green moss
- Wire cutters
- Low temperature glue gun and glue sticks
1. Paint twig gold; stand in 1" foam scrap to dry.
2. Using wire cutters, trim flowers stems to 1".
3. With pencil, make a 3" deep hole in foam ball; glue twig in hole.
4. Glue and insert flower stems in ball; continue, until ball is covered.
5. Cut up 1" foam sheet and fill teapot with foam pieces; glue foam in place.
6. Using pencil, make hole in center of foam. Glue twig in hole.
7. Cover foam base with green moss.
8. Cut nine 8" lengths of ribbon; twist wired floral pick around center of each. Arrange pics around ball; glue in place.
9. Make four-loop bow with remaining ribbon. Secure with floral wire. Glue bow to bottom front of topiary.
10. Glue pearl loops and 14mm pearls among flowers.