What You Need:
- 1 roll of Life Savers
- 1 small package of gum
- 4 round peppermint candies
- 1 Hershey's Kiss
- 1 Rolo candy
- 1 mini chocolate bar
- Hot glue gun
- Ribbons, yarn, string, etc. for hanging (optional)
- Glue the gum pack to the center of the Life Saver roll. This is the bottom of the train engine.
- On the top of the train engine, glue the Rolo candy to the end of the Life Saver roll. This serves as the engineer's cab.
- Glue the mini chocolate bar to the top of the Rolo candy to make the roof of the cab.
- Glue the Hershey's Kiss upside down to the other end of the train engine top to make the smokestack.
- Finally glue four peppermints to the sides of the gum pack to create wheels.
Another fun idea is to use other types of candies to make the train's railroad cars. The only limit to this fun edible craft is your imagination.