This is the cutest craft ever. This Christmas make a DIY homemade Christmas mailbox for your goodies. This is perfect for storing all your holiday cards and greetings. It's a papier mache box that can decorate itself with paints.
- Americana Acrylics
- DA265 - Tuscan Red
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA275 - Sour Apple
- DA259 - Cocoa
- Snow Writer
- DS65C - Snow Writer
- Americana DuraClear Varnishes
- DS19 - DuraClear Gloss Varnish
- Papier mache mailbox, Hobby Lobby
- #8 flat brush
- #0 liner brush
- 3/4" flat brush
- Water container
- Paper towels
- Round sponge pouncer
- Tracing and light graphite paper
or plastic plate
3/4" flat brush to paint mailbox sides, Tuscan Red; ends, Cocoa; and
flag, Snow White.
pattern size to fit surface. Trace and lightly transfer face.
eyes, Lamp Black; nose and tongue, Tuscan Red.
liner brush and Snow White to highlight eyes and nose. Outline tongue with
flag with Tuscan Red and Sour Apple.
sponge pouncer and Sour Apple to stamp dots on mailbox sides.
pattern size to fit surface. Trace and transfer lettering.
Snow Writer to do mouth, hair, lettering, and squiggles on end borders.
- Varnish with DuraClear Gloss Varnish, allowing to dry between coats.
Allow to dry between steps.