Faux holiday ribbon candy and plastic peppermints adorn a simple wooden frame painted with metallic color and stained glass paint. This craft is perfect to showcase any holiday photo or artwork.
- Krylon Premium Metallic - 18 KT. Gold Plate (#1000)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Red (#9020)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Wood frame
- Artificial Christmas ribbon candy and peppermints
- 1 1/2 yds of red velvet ribbon 1/2” wide
- Evergreen sprigs
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Sand paper
picture backing and glass from frame. Sand frame smooth. Remove dust with
a moist cloth. Following the instructions on the can and working in a well
ventilated area spray frame with two coats of Gold. Allow the paint to dry
between and after the second coat.
frame with a coat of Krylon® Stained Glass Red. Allow to dry.
ribbon candy to frame as shown.
red velvet ribbon into a four loop bow securing the center with floral
wire. Trim wire close to back of bow. Glue bow to upper left corner of
short sprigs of evergreens around the bow and around the ribbon candy as
desired. Glue peppermints to frame.
with a light coat of Gold Glitter Spray. Allow to dry.
- Insert picture, backing and glass into frame opening.