Use inexpensive craft foam and crystal embellishments to create an easy yet lovely Christmas ornament. A whole set of these poinsettia ornaments on your Christmas tree would look wonderful.
- Craft foam sheets: green, red
- Crystalette™ Crystal Shimmer™ Sheets: 3 sheets Cherry Red, 2 sheets Shamrock Green
- 4mm/16ss Sun Hot-fix Swarovski® crystals
- 12" red or green narrow ribbon
- Hot-fix applicator wand, hot glue gun, glue sticks, pencil, permanent marker, ruler, scissors, tracing paper
- Leaf Pattern
pencil to trace pattern on shimmer sheets and use marker on foam. Trace 5
red pieces each on shimmer sheet and foam. Trace 3 green pieces each on
shimmer sheet and foam. Cut out. Trace 2"x2" piece and 1
1/4" circle on red foam. Cut out.
heat from hand to attach shimmer sheet pieces to coordinating foam pieces.
red leaves on front of square piece. Glue green leaves on back. Glue
circle foam over center of red leaves.
manufacturer's instructions to use applicator wand to attach crystals.
hanger, fold ribbon in half; glue ends to back of ornament.